Friday 27 January 2012

Cut + Paste



Today was spent making the last of one hundred or so Wedding invites for one of my best friends, little sisters wedding in the summer. This involved lots of printing, scoring, cutting and sticking! 
I really appreciated the process and it made me wonder again whether I would enjoy running my own business making personalized invites...I seem to be forever pondering lots of different business ideas, but can never decide on just one!
Sorry for the cryptic photo's- I don't want to show too much detail as the bride and groom must see them before everyone else :)


 

I spent a few hours during the afternoon at Chapel Porth beach with my Mum. The little bird below was very interested in my hot chocolate! Just as we got back in the car a storm rolled in and we couldn't see the beach through the hailstones battering on the windscreen...the weather is crazy...but I have seen three rainbows today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment