Monday 12 March 2012

Sun + Stars

Hello on this beautiful sunny day!

I have finally recovered from my annual bug, and I am feeling extra good! The sun is shining through my window and I have had the whole day free for drawing.

Thought I would mention a lovely item I recently purchased. I like to buy from local sellers wherever I can, and I have been a fan of online shop, based in Cornwall- Bonbi Forest, for many years. I am a bit of a sucker for anything with stars on, so had my eye on this for ages, and finally bought it to cheer myself after being ill! Good excuse :)

I also love pretty packaging, therefore had to take a snap before I unwrapped :) A lovely comfy, light top for spring....which is finally here!!! So happy x




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post about the Dark is the Night sweater Jasmine, it looks great on you! I hope you enjoy wearing it :) Lee May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top - it looks great on you! I've only just found your blog - reading for the first time and looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jo! Thankyou for visiting! I have also just discovered your blog and your work is already inspiring me...beautiful stuff!! Have a lovely day, Jasmine x

      Delete