Sunday 1 April 2012

Heart Thoughts

Hello there on this beautiful spring Sunday!
Today I wanted to share a lovely book I found yesterday called 'Heart Thoughts' by Louise L Hay. This was one of those times that you stumble across exactly what you need without really looking for it. I was simply drawn to the colourful typography at first and opened the book to find it full of wonderful, uplifting words! I am a firm believer in at least trying to think positive and making the best of what you have, and thought flicking through and reading a page of this each day would help me do just that. You can find it >>>here<<<
I would recommend this book to anyone who needs a little lift now and then, or would make a lovely gift for someone who is having difficulty looking on the bright side! It's also just a pretty book for anyone who likes illustration and typography! :)

 

Oh and here are a few things I have been working on lately...(yes they are Christmas cards...for my agency!)




No comments:

Post a Comment