Friday 3 April 2015

Easter Wishes x

Greetings to all on this Good Friday!

My current view! You can't see it..but the rain is moving sideways :)

It's definately a day for computer work and for me this means being as comfy as possible..so why not work from bed!? My studio/Alex's retired man cave is a little chilly this morning so painting in there with no nice sunlight shining through isn't going to happen today.
When I think of Easter, I think of bright yellow daffodils and pastel colours...of sunshine and fresh air, so perhaps for people in Cornwall we may have to use our imaginations a little this weekend :)

I created this card a few weeks ago for Easter, or for a hopeful message at any time of year...


I adore birds nests and I am always on the look out for them...I remember finding lots and keeping them when I was younger, and using them to keep special treasures in :) This card is hand finished and available to buy over in my >>>>Etsy shop<<<<<
Last year I began a 'doodle-a-day' challenge in April and I have begun this challenge again, with the intent of creating a drawing everyday in April. I really would recommend it to artists as it's not only a good general daily practice but also wonderful for 'artists block'.

*I was just about to say that Alex and I don't celebrate Easter in a big way, but I have just been sent on a mini egg hunt around the house so I take it back :) I was given a cup to collect them in, but pretty much ate each one as I found it!
**To add to the fun, there are now two random ducks plodding around in the garden...we seem to have the most popular garden in the area....squirrels, badgers, foxes, owls, you name it, they have paid a visit!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

 




No comments:

Post a Comment